Monday, January 14, 2008

Pilot

I had not heard from my friend Tyler in a while when he called today, which was a fine surprise.

We talked for a while. He suggested I start a blog. He is a painter, a real artist, whom I admire and respect greatly.

But why Ninth Mode, you may ask? O thy Ninth Mode, what could it mean?

It means me! It's an anagram for my actual name, which another friend of mine, Daryl, discovered (Not my name, but the anagram) a while back. He is a musician, a real musician. We play tunes once in a while. Ninth Mode is now my nickname, like the seven musical modes. There is a mysterious 8th mode, and beyond that is me.

I will not pretend to not be somewhat self absorbed. Who else but at least the somewhat self absorbed would bother writing a blog? None I say. O thy Ninth Mode, none indeed.

So I am going to give this thing a shot, and see what happens.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks, Tyler! Now I'll check out your blog.

1 comment:

Tyler H said...

First piece of advise is get rid of the word verification thing you can always add it again later if you need it - but chances are you wont. I cant tell you how many comments I have abandoned because I just couldn't get the letters right and got bored. I think we are all self absorbed or why would we think anyone would want to read what we are writing here - well you would think that I guess because I have been telling you i wanted to read what you write for a couple of months now...